An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced RVN to join our team here at Bell, Brown and Bentley.
Normal duties will include all aspects of nursing, working in theatre, inpatient care, nurse consults and will come with additional responsibilities e.g. team management.
• 4/5 days per week (either 7.5-hour days, 5 days a week or 3 10 hours days and one 7.5 hour days)
• We can accommodate full days and shorter days and different working patterns
• 1 in 3/4 Saturday mornings 8am - 12 noon
We are located in the heart of the East Midlands, with three branches, two of which have operating facilities. We currently have 7 veterinary surgeons, 7 RVN's, 3 SVN's, 5 VCA's and 2 receptionists across the team.
We have longstanding staff members with many years of experience, and we encourage career progression, development and CPD amongst our team. We have an excellent, friendly, working environment where we foster and support each other. Our nursing staff are an integral part of our clinical team, ensuring the branches run smoothly whilst delivering the most exceptional care to our patients and clients.
The ideal candidate will need to have experience in the RVN role and be confident in their abilities, have some experience in leading a team and be willing to take on additional responsibilities e.g. nurse rotas, practice admin and clinical coaching. They must be conscientious, able to work closely with the clinical team and have enthusiasm for providing an excellent level of care to our patients. For additional enquiries, contact Practice Manager Leanne Millard, firstname.lastname@example.org
RVN Benefits – (Subject to Pro Rata)
• 4 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 3 days paid CPD leave
• £550 CPD allowance per annum
• RCVS Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• VDS cover
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.