Posted on 20/07/2022
Up to £60,000 plus £10,000 Welcome Bonus and up to £7,500 Relocation Allowance
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Vet Surgeon to join My Vets (Myerscough) in Clitheroe. At My Vets, we pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality of care to our patients and our clinical team is instrumental in delivering that ethos.
- A salary of up to £60,000.
- A welcome bonus of £10,000 (pro rata).
- Relocation support of up to £7500.
- Flexible working that is truly flexible
We offer flexible working patterns that flex with you and your lifestyle. Whether you are looking to flex your rota hours to balance the school holidays, fix to navigate the school runs or just looking to strike that balance between home and work life. We can offer flexibility that actually works for you.
At My Vets we are committed to developing the next generation of clinical talent. That’s why, we have recently strengthened our clinical leadership team that allows us to lay the foundations for an exciting future.
By joining our team, you will be offered support and mentorship by experienced clinicians within the My Vet group, you will also benefit from access to a UK network of learning and development resources to support your career aspirations. We are dedicated to offering career development opportunities including support for those who wish to pursue a certificate
Our people are at the heart of our business, that’s why we Invest in our people, premises and processes. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from -
Work life balance
• 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
• Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
• Your birthday as a paid day off
• Private medical insurance
• Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
• Non-accidental injury support
• £1250 CPD allowance with 40 hours paid pro rata
• Certificate support
• Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
• Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
• All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
• All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
• Infection Prevention and Control Programme
• Quality Improvement Programme
• BVA membership
• VDS cover
• RCVS fees
• Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
• Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
• Discounted staff pet care
We are a multisite practice situated across Lancashire. We have 6 operating branches in addition to our main RCVS Tier 3 accredited hospital – all our branches are accredited by the RCVS under the Practice Standards Scheme. Our core senior team is made up of certificate holders in Medicine and Surgery and we actively encourage and support Certificate study. We have a talented team of Veterinary Surgeons, supported by an extensive team of Registered Veterinary Nurses and Animal Nursing Assistants.
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Speak to Marcus Alphonso from our recruitment team who would be happy to help you with any questions you have before applying for this role.