We are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse with a passion for all aspects of general nursing including delivering a high standard of nursing care to the patients, assist the veterinary surgeons, and liaise with clients. The role involves a 40 hour week over 5 days with 1 in 6 Saturdays and no OOH. You will be working alongside another qualified nurse and will be required to oversee that RCVS practice standards are maintained, stock control is well organised and grow nurse clinics within practice.
We are a 3 site, first opinion small animal practice based in the beautiful Forest Of Dean. Cinderford is in the heart of the forest with good access to A roads to Gloucester and Cheltenham. The right candidate will be working with a friendly team with a great work ethic consisting of 2 vets, 2 nurses and 3 receptionists.
The successful candidate must be a qualified RVN ideally with experience. A keen interest in development of nurse clinics in branch and an interest in basic laboratory testing would be desirable.
Benefits (Subject to pro rata)
• 20 days paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 3 days paid CPD leave
• £550 CPD allowance per annum
• RCVS Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• VDS cover
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
IVC150Apply for this job