Roving Veterinary Surgeon
The Rowe Vet Group, Bradley Stoke
The salary will be up to £65,000 depending on experience
The Rowe Veterinary Group have an exciting opportunity for a Roving Veterinary Surgeon to work within all the practices across our group. As Rowe’s Roving Veterinary Surgeon, you will have the opportunity to work within multiple practices and teams, have the opportunity to work in diverse environments and treat a wide variety of animal species as well as providing a higher degree of flexibility, exposure to unique cases, and the chance to build a broad skill set. We are looking for an all-round Veterinary Surgeon, comfortable with sole charge as well as the ability to work as part of a team.
The rota pattern
The rota will include working Monday- Friday, 4 days per week working at any of our 6 sites across Bristol and South Gloucestershire. The shifts will be between 9:00am-7:00pm.
More about Rowe Veterinary Group
We are a wide-ranging group of practices across North Bristol and South Gloucestershire, with both town and rural practices that provide an exceptional level of care from our wonderful Vet, Nurse, and Reception teams. Within our range of practices, we are able to provide fully equipped theatres, including digital x-ray and ultrasound, in-house laboratories with state of the art equipment as well as a 24/7 hospital in Bristol.
Come and join our amazing team
Our practices include Vet and Nursing teams with many years of experience from over 50 veterinary surgeons with a wealth of knowledge as well as student veterinary nurses within several keen training practices. Our clinical teams are ably supported by our super-efficient reception teams meaning you are never short of support! We are always keen to support and develop of all our staff so your future growth and success will be at the forefront of your career with us.
As part of the team at Rowe, you will benefit from access to our referral department who offer services in Medicine, Ophthalmology, Surgery, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Imaging, Neurology and Dentistry. We also have our own dedicated and experienced OOH team providing continuity for patients.
Because our employees matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from -
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1250 CPD allowance with 40 hours paid pro rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
For a confidential chat or to discuss this role in more detail, please contact Nicola Grant, Talent Partner, on firstname.lastname@example.org / 07977242410.