Roving Veterinary Surgeon
Salary up to £70,000 DOE
We are looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to work across multiple sites in the Midlands, that will include;
It is an exciting role to work flexibly with a range of diverse and experienced Veterinary Surgeons that have several areas of interest in Orthopaedics, Soft Tissue Surgery, Ophthalmology, Imaging, Cardiology, & Internal Medicine. This provides a opportunity to have exposure to various and unique cases.
For those relocating to join our team, we understand that finding suitable accommodation is a top priority. We are pleased to offer a spacious three-bedroom house for those who may require it. We want you to feel at home, both in your new role and in your new surroundings. We're here to support your journey every step of the way.
Make work, work for you
We’re all about making work, work for you. That's why we're proud to offer a flexible approach to working patterns. We understand life has it’s demands, and we want to help you balance them whilst supporting you to excel in your career providing exceptional veterinary care, by recognising that life outside work is just as important. Whether it's family, personal passions, or just a busy lifestyle, we're here to give you the freedom to thrive, both at work and in your everyday life.
A mixture of rural countryside and city life
With practices in Atherstone, in the county of Warwickshire, it provides a beautiful rural setting but also great access to the A5 and are only 4.5 miles from Staffordshire with close links to the M42. The Leicester centre and the outskirts provide a good social life including many bars, restaurants and have good sporting teams so you should be able to find something that you enjoy to do in your spare time.
Because our employees matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from -
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1200 CPD allowance
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care