Manor Vets, Halesowen
Up to £65,000 depending on experience, up to £3,000 relocation support and more
Manor Vets in Halesowen are looking for an additional Veterinary Surgeon to join the team, to work alongside our current surgeons that hold surgical, medicine, cardiology, ophthalmology certificates.
We are seeking a professional who is proficient in routine surgery and consultations. If you have a preference in a particular area, such as consulting, we are open to accommodating your skills and interests. The role will involve carrying out routine vaccinations to handling complex cases like foreign body removal. Our surgical procedures range from routine neutering to advanced orthopaedics, BOAS, TPLO and abdominal scanning etc.
Flexible Rota Patterns that Prioritise Your Well-being
At Manor Vets, we believe that a healthy work-life balance is essential for our team's success. We offer flexible rota patterns and working hours to ensure you can maintain a fulfilling career alongside your personal life, whether this was part time or set days we want to find the balance that is right for you
Our full-time Vets work a 4-day week (40 hours) with shifts typically starting at 8.30am and finishing at 7.30pm. Weekends are 1 in 6 , and time off in lieu (TOIL) is provided the following week. There are no out-of-hours or on-call duties.
Join a Well-established Practice
Manor Vets comprises of six practices, each with operating theatres, X-ray facilities, ultrasound, CT scans, and access to MRI. However, or main hospital is located in Halesowen which is where we would tend to see the more complex cases.
Our Exceptional Team
Our team is a tight-knit, experienced group, boasting a diverse range of certificate holders in surgery, medicine, imaging, ophthalmology, and exotics. An exotics diploma holder is also part of our team. While we primarily offer first opinion services, however we do also provide referral services. Our team includes a large, knowledgeable group of Registered Veterinary Nurses, Student Veterinary Nurses, Reception and Admin staff, all dedicated to ensuring that our Vets' days run smoothly and efficiently.
With our extensive team of Vets, there is always someone available to offer second opinions, valuable case advice, and support for less experienced colleagues.
Because our employee’s matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from -
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1250 CPD allowance 40 hours paid pro rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
Join Manor Vets in Halesowen and be a part of a team that values your skills, fosters a balanced work-life approach, and provides ample opportunities for professional growth. For a confidential chat or to discuss this role in more detail, please contact Hannah Williams, Talent Partner, on firstname.lastname@example.org / 07977252868.